Please note that while this is an easy first project for people who have been practising their basic stitches, the pattern can’t actually teach you how to crochet. We recommend absolute beginners check out some of the many videos on YouTube on how to crochet before attempting this project
- Cosy unisex baby blanket in rainbow brights – a perfect weekend project for a new arrival!
- Designed for beginners already familiar with basic stitches – variegated yarn means no need to change colours, the blanket unfolds as you go!
- Kit contains: 3 balls of premium Stylecraft yarn, printed pattern, 4mm crochet hook*, 2 pretty stitch markers*, yarn needle, organza project bag, and a few extra goodies!
- Easy-to-follow 5-page pattern – includes clear instructions and photo tutorials, using both UK and US terms.
- Beautifully soft, snuggly and easy to wash – perfect for babies and sensitive skin
- Ideal for buggies and cots: finished blanket size approx 72 cm (28 in) x 72cm (28 in).
- The perfect handmade gift for baby showers, new mothers and mums-to-be
Skill Level: Confident beginner, already familiar with the following stitches: chain, double crochet (US: single crochet), treble crochet (US: double crochet)
PLEASE NOTE THIS IS A KIT TO MAKE A THROW – NOT THE FINISHED ITEM!
* Crochet hook colour and stitch marker design may vary from those show in the photograph.
Here at Blue Ammonite, we take pride in the quality of our products and service, and hope you’ll be delighted with your purchase. However, should you find anything amiss or need help with the pattern, please don’t hesitate to get in touch.